Entry to the museum is possible only with reservation.
Your visit will always be guided.
To book your visit, please write us or call us (at least one day in advance).
You can purchase your ticket at the museum.
Groups are accepted with a maximum of 10 people.
Daily, from 10h00 a.m. to 5h00 p.m. (last entry at 4h00 p.m)
The visit takes about 1h30-2h00.
$3 Students, children, seniors, disabled
LANGUAGES AVAILABLE FOR THE GUIDED TOUR
The museum is located at the emblematic and cultural neighborhood of La Floresta, in Quito, Ecuador. It is about 15 min by car from the city’s historical center. You can access by walking, car (nearby parking available), taxi or bus (nearest bus stops: La Coruña e Isabel La Catolica, Colon y 12 de Octubre, La Coruña y 12 de Octubre).
Address: Pasaje Muller N24-J, between the streets Toledo and Isabel la Catolica. In front of Pizzería Al Forno.
+593 99 873 3572
+593 2 222 4072
- Please, do not touch the collection’s pieces, they are fragile
- Children (under 14) must be accompanied by an adult during the whole visit
- Pictures are allowed, only without flash
- Animals are not allowed, except for guide dogs
- The museum is not accessible to wheel-chair users. If you have difficulty walking, you may have trouble climbing the stairs.
- Food and beverages are not allowed inside the museum
- Do not bring big bags, luggage or bulks
- Credit cards are not accepted
- There are no lockers or gardrobes at the museum
- The restroom is at the ground floor
- Masks are required at all times
- Keep a distance of at least 2 m from others
- You will be provided with a hand sanitizer spray at the beginning and end of your visit
- Indoor ventilation is constant
- The inside is cleaned and desinfected after each visit
- Do not come to museum if you feel any Covid19 symptoms
Have you been to the museum?
Your opinion is valuable to us! Please, take a moment to fill in the following form: —- coming soon